INTRODUCTION (UED 101 STUDY SKILLS)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and Hi :)



Name given is Anis Nabilah Bt Mohd Salleh. Anis for short. My first time seeing this world is on 16 Mac 2000 and I was born at Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Klang (HTAR). I live in Klang and currently studying in UiTM Kampus Alor Gajah, Melaka. Alhamdulillah, I had the opportunities to pursue my studies in Diploma in Accountancy. In case if anyone is wondering, yes, I use my own blog which I created in 2012 and I have the urge to do my portfolio here so it can be part of my memory as UiTM students which I can reminisce back later on :P


I am in my interim week and currently staying in Kolej Tun Senaja. The college is quite old but on the bright side, my college is near to my faculty. I can get there without having to rush and I don't even need to take the shuttle bus unlike the others which means less cost to me :p

Out of all 234 accountancy students, we were separated into small classes which consist of around 27 students in each class. I was placed in class H. My class was really quiet as a mice at first because we don't know each other yet but luckily our madam, Puan Nurfarahin bt Roslan already sorta creative solution by using balloons. We were given an instruction to write up our weakness and our goals then put in in the balloons. Then, we need to blow it and throw it at one another. 


Once everyone have their own balloons, we were sorted to teams by the colors of the balloon which is red, yellow and orange. Later, our madam told us to pop the balloon (which is the scariest part) to discuss a solution for the weakness and goals we wrote earlier. Then, we have also been told to create a 'cheer' which is the funniest part. We started getting along and know each other. A big thanks to madam :)




That's all from me. Thank You for reading :)

No comments: