Topic 3: TIME MANAGEMENT & ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS

Hi and Assalamualaikum :)

Time is gold. We often hear that that phrase but little do you know, how far have you been spending time? As a student, we basically do the same chores every day. We wake up, we go to the class, we eat, we pray, we do the assignment, we sleep, we wake up and start all over again. But the main issue is how do we manage our own time. As an example, a student who needs to submit an assignment by tomorrow morning but he/she end up procrastinate her/himself by scrolling social media. That shows us that she/he failed terribly in managing her/his own time. 


This is basically how I spend my entire week. When getting our time scheduled like this we feel more disciplined with time and we won't able to waste time by doing unnecessary things.  



On the other hand, this is how I'm going to get my life scheduled. We as humans tend to forget things but when you made a task, you can simply refer to it. 


I even made an analysis on how important the task actually is. When we analyzed our task like this, we can identify which task we get to do first based on the due date. 

Thats all from me. Thank You :)

No comments: