Topic 6: ACADEMIC INTEGRITY AND PERFOMANCE

Hi and Assalamualaikum :)


Plagiarism is a famous issue when it comes to students. Some of the students especially to those who make their assignment last minute tend to copy one to another work. Plagiarism can be defined as imitating other's word or ideas without any credit and make it as one's own. 

How to prevent plagiarism?



1) Paraphrase- Make sure that students don't simply copy the exact phrase when they are reviewing some materials for their research. Instead, students can change the words by using the synonym or any phrase that describes the same meaning. 

2) Citation- When students are using other's quote, they should give the credit to the author by citing the original sources at the footnote.

GPA WORKSHEET 



I also learned how to calculate myown GPA. 



That's all from me. I hope my writings can benefit whoever that reading this. A huge thank you for spending your time reading my blog. Till we meet again. Bye :)