Topic 4: MEMORY LEARNING AND IMPROVING CONCENTRATION

Hi and Assalamualaikum :)

The main process of memory is the encoding, storage, and retrieve (recall) 




Types of memory: 


  • Sensory Memory- It is the first stage after getting a information through 5 senses (Vision, hearing, smell, touch, taste) to be stored in the memory. 
  • Short-Term Memory- The information must be keep repeated in order to have the information be kept in the long-term memory because the storage is very small and limited. 
  • Long-Term Memory- The storage of this memory is big but the information in this memory can be lost after a long time if we don't recall it. 

Based on the test I took from other days in the class, I noticed that I do have a good memory. I remember things easier when I keep repeating the word many times. Besides, I also learn some good strategies to improve my memory. 




I also made a test to see how far my concentration skill. The result is a so-so which means I can focus on something but I can get distracted easily too. I also found some solution to improve my concentration skills. 






That's all from me. Thank You :)

No comments: